[pct-l] PCT DVD 2009 2010

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Sep 11 23:21:14 CDT 2011

As far as I know the 2009 DVD has not been released but portions are
available on YouTube.

I have the 2010 DVD stored on my computer. Send me your address off list
and I will be happy to burn and mail you a copy. I will burn a few copies
for others who don't want to download it.

I make and mail these copies as my "trail magic" and do NOT accept payment
or gifts or reimbursement. Instead I encourage you to contribute to the
PCTA or AHA or do some trail maintenance.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author.