[pct-l] AFTER ACTION REPORT - Las Vegas Mountains Expedition

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue Sep 13 16:38:47 CDT 2011

I think he hid in the report, that it was car camping

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:47 AM, Hootie Martin <hootie2006 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Switchback,
> Nice after action report, but there really isn't much action identified.
> How bout mileage walked during this expedition?  Was this a backpacking
> expedition or a car-camping expedition?  Hard to tell from your report.

Switchback wrote:
"As I pull out of the parking space the view in my rear view mirror of
my campsite and picnic table fade into the distance."

so it was car camping, cleverly hidden.

>  So,
> when do you expect to actually begin serious training for your big 2013
> thru-hike attempt?

It will be very very cold when Switchback does serious training beyond
12oz curls :-)

Someplace very warm would have to freeze over first, and I'm not
talking about snow at Scissors Crossing.

<grin>