[pct-l] Suiattle Bridge

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Wed Sep 14 07:41:07 CDT 2011

I crossed on the new bridge in late Aug, with permission from the usfs after
contacting them. The approaches at that time were not in and I had to pull
myself up onto the bridge. I sent a thank you note when I returned. and I
received a note this week from the manager and he said the bridge is done
and ready for use. The hike down the west side from Vista creek is all new
trail and through a beautiful old growth forest. The hike up the east side
back to Miner creek is on the old Cascade Crest trail.  This will be the PCT
section, and the log is no longer needed.