[pct-l] Need help to get from Seatle area to Stehekin

gilad talmi talmi.gilad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 02:14:47 CDT 2011

We are (Bugs & Bunny) trying to get there from Seatle area. We are right now
in White Pass and tommorow (17th) we will start head towards Stehekin. If
there is anybody who can help us by give us a ride (we will pay for the gas)
or some one who know how and if its possible to get there by
public-transportation please reply to this msg as soon as you can.

Our phone number is 5039620512 we might be without phone service though..

Thank you guys!