[pct-l] solar panels - useful or not?

John Casterline tnx4asking at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 19:10:05 CDT 2011

I had very good success with Power Monkey.  I blogged every night and did my
emails almost every night.  I charged my Iphone every night.  Total WT = 6
oz ( 3 oz panels and 3 oz capacitor).

To see picture - go to my web site  postholer.com/tnx4asking   and look at
the Apr 14th entry.

--
John's American Lung Association site    lungcancerhike.org

John Casterline