[pct-l] I'm trying to make contact with a 2011 PCT thru hiker wearing a panama hat, shirt and tie

MAXINE WEYANT weyantm at msn.com
Sun Sep 18 14:09:17 CDT 2011

Rodney,  I believe you're referring to Dropdead.  Don't know how you can reach him but he's probably still on trail. I camped with him and about 6 other thru's at Crater Lake around 8/19 or 20 when I was section hiking.  He did his laundry, took a shower, and immediately transformed from hiker-skank to a guy in a white shirt and necktie.  I think he also had a Panama hat.  His white shirt was really just a sunshirt that was suddenly white again. Cheers!
Dys-feng shui-nal