[pct-l] Lake Wenatachee YMCA directions

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 21 10:45:06 CDT 2011

Here's the directions for this weekend from the camp's website:

Lake Wenatchee YMCA Camp

15263 North Shore Drive

Leavenworth, WA 98826
Phone (509) 763-9622

Fax (509) 763-5200

Directions to Camp

 From the east (Leavenworth/Wenatchee)
Drive to Leavenworth, WA (via US-2 from Wenatchee or Hwy 97 from
Ellensburg/I-90).
Take US-2 west from Leavenworth about 15 miles to Coles Corner (Hwy 207).
Turn right at Coles Corner (Hwy 207) toward Lake Wenatchee.
Drive about 5 miles to green bridge over the Wenatchee River.
Cross the bridge and stay left at the “Y” in the road.
Drive approximately 1.5 miles and turn left onto North Shore Drive.
Turn left into the second driveway (large YMCA Camp sign).

 From the west (Monroe/Seattle)
Drive to Monroe, WA (via Hwy 522 from I-405 or Hwy 2 from I-5).
Take US-2 east from Monroe about 70 miles (over Stevens Pass) to Coles
Corner (Hwy 207).
Turn left at Coles Corner (Hwy 207) toward Lake Wenatchee.

--
Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.