[pct-l] laptop or tablet on trail

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:23:58 CDT 2011

Dear Shroomer

My cheap solar panel works. ( about 2 W )  I will attach this panel on
top of the backpack.

I have heard from my friend that MacBook Air is not rechargeable from
USB power, but is able to rechargeable from the the power supply of
car. I think there is some device.

Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )
Blogs http://completewalker.blogspot.com/
Photo http://picasaweb.google.co.jp/CompleteWalker/