[pct-l] "nearo" or "nero"

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Thu Sep 22 23:27:41 CDT 2011

---- Jackie McDonnell <yogihikes at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
>Who knew that a simple question about the spelling of a made-up word would
>turn into an entertaining thread?!

>Yogi
>www.pcthandbook.com

So why stop at nero?

How about:

 - beero - I planned to hike all day but had too much beer last night.

 - hero - I planned to hike all day but just wound up staying here.

 - fearo - I was going to hike farther but that rattlesnake on the trail scared the hike outta me.

 - rearo - If I had treated that water, maybe I wouldn't have had to dig cat holes all day.

 - tearo - I was so lonely on the trail that I just sat there and cried all day.

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln