[pct-l] PCT-L - Most Common Causes of Thru-Dropout

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Sep 27 19:48:28 CDT 2011

I did my hike in two sections. I got two thru-hikes for the price of
one. Two big adventures. Two years I didn't have to clock in to the
cube farm. Not only that, but no matter how much I tried to convince
all the real thru-hikers that I wasn't a real thru hiker nobody would
ever believe me. I was a full-fledged member in good standing during
both trips. I loved every minute. Well, okay, not every minute, but I
look back on every minute fondly, even the minutes I hated.

Sigh...

The cube farm will always be waiting for you, too.