[pct-l] Reaction to Hikers

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:15:04 CDT 2011

I met three men at the Muir Hut this summer. They were very friendly,
but their body odor was too severe. My eyes felt a pain and was not
able to tolerate, even I was a few meters from them.  I ran away from
them immediately. My wife also had the same experience.  They might be
famous professors or attorneys. I don't know.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )