[pct-l] Oregon Southbound

Donna White donna2143 at cox.net
Mon Apr 2 14:51:45 CDT 2012

I worked at Crater Lake Lodge one summer and we still had snow in July. For
those of you that hike thru. At what point do you consider snow to be too
much.  I have also hike at Ranier in mod July with quite of snow still on
the ground but wouldn't want to do it for days.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless