[pct-l] Is the iPhone 4S the only camera you need?

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 06:31:35 CDT 2012

I keep my 4S in airplane mode and get three days per charge, all the pix I want. I also carry a New Trent battery at 6 oz that gets me three more full charges. That's 12 days in airplane mode. I do not turn the phone off so as not to miss pix. However, there is a problem with having all your eggs in one basket.

Sent from my iPhone