[pct-l] Leki trekking pole repair - thank you for your input!

Ingrid happyplate09 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:27:27 CDT 2012

Dear PCT-L-ers,

this is somewhat of a late reply, but I still wanted to say a big
thank you to everyone who responded to my question about contacting
Leki about my trekking poles.  Special thanks to Dr. Bob for supplying
Renee's email address - I got a very prompt response, and a
replacement section of my pole sent shortly afterwards!  Once I got
through to them, Leki has great customer service!  My faith in them
has been restored (and so have my hiking poles)!

Again, thanks a lot, everyone!  :-)

Ingrid /
Happy Plate