[pct-l] An idea for QR Barcodes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 3 20:12:53 CDT 2012

a lower tech solution -- just use a computer to print some business cards.
maybe not quite as fast; maybe not. and the other party doesn't need to
have a smart fone device.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.