[pct-l] is iPhone 4s all I Need

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Apr 5 08:44:19 CDT 2012

Yes, it may have been user error. He says now his problem was he
forgot to take it out of airplane mode. However, I remember him
discovering this error, fixing it, and still not being able to get
the phone to orient well enough to use the star chart. That's all the
experience I have with iphones as I do not have one myself.