[pct-l] Is the iphone 4s

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:42:50 CDT 2012

When I reached a particular spectacular scene, I would stop, take my pack off my shoulders, pull out my trusty steel-bodied 35-mm single lens reflex camera, spend time composing, and then snap a picture. More importantly, I would grab a sip from my water bottle, and perhaps a handful of trail mix or a slice of jerky. The point was: I would stop and enjoy the moment. When I returned to civilization, I printed some of my best pictures, gave some away as gifts, gave a slide presentation or 2, and even entered some prints in a county fair which earned me several ribbons. But in the end, the most lasting memories are the one stored for eternity in my brain.

Ernie Castillo
Class of 1980