[pct-l] PETMAN getting in shape for his Triple Crown in a year attempt

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 10:48:18 CDT 2012

All,

PETMAN is busy getting in shape for his triple crown attempt this year. He plans on finishing all three trails without any skips, flips, breaks in between or even zero days. He is no asphalt-riding surrender bunny. Once he starts, he stays with the program.

His main concerns? Just two - He's afraid he might get the trail name, "Redhead" and he needs to know which trail towns have the best deals on extension cords.

Unlike those hikers that seek a totally primitive experience, PETMAN just can't be untethered from his electronics, but he feels they are necessary for his trek to be a success.

As you can see from his video, he is looking strong and amp'ed up for his electrifying adventure! Nice hiking boots too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mclbVTIYG8E&feature=relmfu

TrailHacker
--
"When my feet hurt, I can't think straight"
Abraham Lincoln