[pct-l] Judge suspends horse packing in national parks (Sequoia-Kings)

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Apr 6 16:27:06 CDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com> wrote:
>. As a Back Country Horseman, I volunteer many days each year working on the trail. <

While Mendo Rider takes this as a personal affront to horsemen, this
lawsuit is not about horses, it is about commercial use of the
national parks. Only ONE of the commercial uses is horse packing.
Others affected  "include back-country trips booked through REI,
Outward Bound or any other commercial guide services."

Just like Meno Rider attacks ANYTHING that might restrict horses, it
seems many republicans blame Obama and "liberals" for anything that
doesn't go their way.

Whether or not Obama knows about this or legally could or would
intervene, I'm not sure how a decision in legal battle in a federal
court between the NPS and a Non Profit could be the president's fault,
or why he would intervene even if he could.... Last I checked, judges
don't work for the executive branch.

And is the the HSHA is a bunch of  "well funded radicals?" as Nunes,
R-Visalia said in the article?..... You decide
http://www.highsierrahikers.org/

More on this
http://www.highsierratopix.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7384

I got really tired of the left blaming "W" for everything, and now I'm
getting tired of the right blaming Obama for everything.