[pct-l] Is the iPhone 4S the only camera you need?

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Sat Apr 7 12:09:26 CDT 2012

I just back from a vacation so I haven't been following this whole
thread exactly so sorry if this is a repeat. I used my iPhone 4s for
pictures on this vacation and the quality of the pics I took is really,
really great. Especially if you have the HDR mode on. The problem I had
is that if it was bright (which it almost always was) I couldn't
actually see what I was taking a picture of on the screen. So best I
could I would line up my camera to what I thought was the frame I
wanted, take the picture and then go to a shady spot and check on the
screen to see if I had what I wanted. The other negative was that it
sucked up the battery in a major way. The quality of the pics is awesome
though.
That's my 2 cents!
Kathi