[pct-l] Fw: [John Muir Trail] Incoming storms

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Apr 9 14:08:17 CDT 2012

As John Ladd said at the John Muir Trail Yahoogroup Forum below, It's not over yet, so be careful out there!

Even though the weather looks like its changing seasons, always keep your eyes on the sky and clouds. Saturday in Tahoe we saw a ring around the sun meaning a storm from was heading our way in a few days. Looks like its going to be a wet week!

For those already out on-trail, make sure your shelters can take wind-driven rain and snow, stay dressed warm, and don't get wet!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150