[pct-l] storing food on the PCT

Alexandra Robinson xelamme at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:43:31 CDT 2012

Hi,
Im just curious how people typically store their food when its not in a
bear canister and for that matter where one puts the canister when it is
full of food. I suppose I have always done bear hangs and when in the
desert made a little cache of food and cooking equipment on the ground. I
have never used a bear canister. I just wanted to check on what methods
people have good luck with. I will be traveling with a canister once I
reach Kennedy Meadows. Thanks in advance for the input.

Al