[pct-l] storing food

Tim Rice tim1ness at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:42:00 CDT 2012

I know someone who ships herbs from CA and would prefer not to disturb the olfactory system of sensitive canines, and he stakes his personal freedom on turkey bags, one inside the other. Says it is undetectable.  Mendo R-H, u may wish to include the turkey bag in your experimental materials.

Sent from my iPhone