[pct-l] Arson Takes Historic Whistling Post in Skykomish

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Thu Apr 12 16:29:44 CDT 2012

Thanks Lynsey. You might as well have cut the heart out of every person
around here. Hopefully Teddy Jo and Charlie will rebuild. If they do we all
are going to help redecorate with the beer, RR, and local history mementos.
It was the heart of Skykomish for the last 100+ years. One of 4 businesses
still here. We've got a close nit town and everyone is coming together.

PCT MOM