[pct-l] creek crossings

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 22:23:38 CDT 2012

Good point. AsABat.   Woods Crk. no issue with the bridge (thank goodness).  On the South Fork of the San Joaquin, just curve around to the east if the flow is too high
 - the upslope towards Taboose Pass is pretty walkable even off trail.  You should be able to slip into Upper Basin without too much efffort.  Great place to spend the night before going over Mather Pass.