[pct-l] Wash state southbound in August

kwkurko at comcast.net kwkurko at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 17:16:59 CDT 2012

Tim,

With the huge snow pack we have up here again this year, mid-August is a great time to start hiking Washington State southbound in 2012.  I did some of it last year at about the same  time.  And yes, you will meet a ton of north bounders as you proceed south .  I think your timing is perfect.

Keith in Seattle