[pct-l] Wash state southbound in August

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 15:49:57 CDT 2012

Either WA or OR should take about the same time.  The trail in OR is a bit
easier as far as grade, and the weather is generally better too so they end
up being pretty close as far as time to complete is concerned.

I'd just pick which one is easier for getting on/off the trail and do that
one as they are both great.  Either way Cascade Locks would be one
terminus.  I'd just see if it is easier for you to arrange travel to
Manning or either Ashland or Seied Valley.
Day-Late