[pct-l] Fatalities on the PCT?

sabi noself at gmx.at
Sat Apr 14 02:56:00 CDT 2012

I am not scared and I don't want to worry people but I couldn't find any
statistics about fatal accidents on the PCT, only some anecdotal remarks
like the citation below? And for what reasons get hikers killed on the trail
- hypothermia, drowning, falling, infarct ...?
I suppose to see the numbers should actually put the risk in the right
dimension compared to what can happen to one when getting into a car.

sabi