[pct-l] RV Parking Near Wrightwood

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 12:49:59 CDT 2012

Hello Todd,

During my PCT ride from Mexico to Canada, my wife met me at Blue Ridge Camp and also Angeled for some of the hikers there. It is road- accessable. It is above Wrightwood and the PCT passes along beside it. There is no charge. It is a beautiful place to camp. There are no hookups and no water. Good shade.

MemdoRider-Hiker