[pct-l] Wilderness Press Books and YOGI

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Apr 16 14:27:59 CDT 2012

I go along with the others who oppose the massive copying of someone else's
work.

It is different to copy a page or two to replace a few lost or damaged.

There are also halfmile's maps which are free except you pay for the
printing of them by yourself or a service.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.