[pct-l] Olive oil

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:48:40 CDT 2012

Several years ago on the AT I mentioned the same thing about how I hated
using so many plastic bags and throwing away all that packaging the food
came in.

Baltimore Jack was there and mentioned that if I thought about how much
waste I'd be generating if I was back at home compared with being on the
trail, I should be pleased with myself.   After thinking about it I agreed
and I stopped worrying about it.  I do what I can, but I'm sure my impact
to the earth is never lower than on a thru hike.

Day-Late (who recycles lots of plastic bags)