[pct-l] Trail food

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:14:42 CDT 2012

I had posted on this topic.

Koyadofu-- ancient Japanese food. You can obtain this at the Japanese
market in US. This is a very popular food.

http://japanesefood.about.com/od/miscingredients/p/Koyadofu.htm
http://www.mitoku.com/products/driedtofu/

The modern freeze dry tofu. This is a recent product. It becomes real
tofu when it absorbs water. I don't know whether you can get this tofu
in US.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/asuzacfoods/fd-touhu/ ( Japanese site )

--
Sincerely