[pct-l] Questions on KO etiquette

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:09:11 CDT 2012

Hello Rick -

Thru-hikers are always welcome at the KO, even if you did not register.
Attend for the whole weekend!  It is not rude; in fact the KO is put on for
this year's thru hikers.  You are the guests of honor.

Ride from the airport:  contact Barney and Sandy Mann.  Their email is
bmann1 at san.rr.com.   if they can't pick you up, they can put you in contact
with other San Diego Trail Angels.

You could also look at the KO ride board.

If you can avoid the bus-trolley-bus, then avoid it.  That takes a long
time.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com