[pct-l] Desert Water Capacity?

Lisa Peru lisaperu2011 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:32:01 CDT 2012

I'm not an experienced desert hiker, but I seem to do fine with 2L per ten miles, with lots of shade breaks and sipping. That's how I handled 23 miles of cactus and ocatillo (spelling?) around Scissors today. I carried a spare 2L, which will be consumed early tomorrow. It wouldn't have been spare of the weather were hot.

Sent from my iPhone