[pct-l] Sierra Solo

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Apr 18 23:06:07 CDT 2012

Just checked out the link over on Postholer and to view the photos I have
to download and install a plugin.

I don't know what I'd be getting into or what troubles I'd encounter.
There  are plenty of sites that don't require a plugin.

  No thanks!

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.