[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 52, Issue 19

Al W falbhan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:17:49 CDT 2012

Logan,

I too just got an inReach, though I haven't done much with it yet. My take
is that you can't import tracks or way points into the app. There just
doesn't seem to be the functionality to do so. Perhaps in the future
they'll add it.

I use BackCountry Navigator on my Android phone for functionality that most
would typically think of using a "GPS" for. Halfmile's tracks load just
fine in BCN.

Hope that helps,

Al