[pct-l] Southbound from Canada into Washington

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 11:13:41 CDT 2012

True enough; the USA doesn't own that part of Canada. We've tried invading (eastern) Canada twice and got our tails kicked both times.

Perhaps those last 7 miles to Manning Park should be treated like the northern extension of the Appalachian Trail, going north from Katahdin and into Canada. It is known as the International Appalachian Trail.