[pct-l] Oregon...Highway 20 crossing

Ron Cluster rcluster at comcast.net
Sat Apr 21 12:31:12 CDT 2012

Hi Robin,

I found pretty good highway milepost locations at this website:

<http://koordinates.com/layer/874-oregon-highway-mileposts-2007/>

Appears that the short road to the PCT trailhead parking area leaves Hwy 20 at approx MP 80.25. The actual trail crosses the Hwy just slightly east of there at approx MP 80.50

There is no good place to stop at the actual PCT crossing. The short road into the PCT trailhead parking area is in good condition and the parking area is a big loop, no problem navigating in and back out in anything up to and including a full size semi truck. Big horse trailers are in there all the time.

Here is the area in Google Maps:

<http://g.co/maps/4j5fc>

When are you hiking? We live in Eugene, maybe we can help.

Ron & Julie Cluster
Snowplow & Rubber Legs