[pct-l] Whitney Portal Detour

Christopher Swope sswwooppee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:44:16 CDT 2012

If you're planning on hiking Mt. Whitney and then meeting your people at
Whitney Portal from Crabtree Meadows you should be aware that your permit
probably doesn't cover a return trip over Whitney. You would have to go
back through Cottonwood pass or Trail Pass and re-hike some of the trail, I
think.

Or that's what I thought when I did it...

Swope