[pct-l] Shoe Question

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Apr 23 19:52:58 CDT 2012

I have hiked in Chacos. Twice in the snow on Fuller ridge. Once over
the Big Bear to Cajon Pass section in the snow and rain, on the JMT
in over Muir Pass and some other trips on the PCT and elsewhere. I
love hiking in Chacos. I wear wool socks with them. They suck a
little in the snow but I now hate confined shoes.