[pct-l] Section C and D, snow forcast for weds, thurs this week.

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 14:37:02 CDT 2012

Hi Canoeman,

It's not all that unusual to have a storm up on the Angeles Crest at this time of year. In 2008, when I rode northwest from Mill Creek Summit on the PCT it was raining. I was on my way to North Fork Station. When I reached higher elevations the rain turned to snow - fairly heavy while I was higher up. It covered the trail by almost three inches while I passed through. It became rain again as I approached North Fork Station. The date was MAY 21, 2008.

MendoRider-Hiker