[pct-l] Transportation from Eugene, OR to the PCT

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 18:12:27 CDT 2012

Hi Diego -
It appears that there is a bus (#95) that travels from near the airport to downtown Eugene.  That will get you to bus #91 that will travel out Hwy. 126 almost to the junction of 126 and 242 at McKenzie Bridge.  I am not sure the distance then to where the PCT crosses hwy 242, but it should be a reasonable hitch.  Check out the buses at http://www.ltd.org/.

Cheers, Spring