[pct-l] Trail Conditions Section C to Hwy 18

Eric Martinot eric at martinot.info
Wed Apr 25 22:06:24 CDT 2012

Following my lengthy post Apr 19 about the snow in the San Jacintos in
Section B, I am happy to report a much shorter version on the trail
through the San Bernadinos to Hwy 18 (Miles 235-266):   there is no
snow whatsoever on the trail!  There is still snow on the higher peaks
above 9000 ft., and lingering patches here and there, but the trail is
completely clear.

(Of course, that could change with tonight's third storm of the
month.  Will see tomorrow, when continuing north from Hwy 18.)

Double O