[pct-l] Transportation Information

Alexandra Robinson xelamme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:56:57 CDT 2012

Hello All,

I was curious if anyone had some comprehensive information on
Transportation from the San Diego Airport to Campo. I've been met with some
set backs to getting started on the trail and had to delay my departure
date by a week there by having to give up the ride I had scheduled. I think
im a bit overwhelmed  and stressed by these current events because I can't
seem to navigate or understand how to get from the airport to Campo.
Looking for some friendly advice and encouragement on the topic. Thanks so
much, can't wait to get out there!

Alex