[pct-l] Stoves

Alexandra Robinson xelamme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:36:34 CDT 2012

Hello All,

Another question to shoot out there. I am curious what kind of stoves
people bring/have the best luck with on the trail. I've read that it can be
difficult to find certain fuel types and that people get into making tin
can alcohol stoves. I have an MSR whisperlite that runs on white gas. In
peoples opinion and experience would it be silly for me to rely on being
able to find white gas along the way or should I shoot for a different
stove all together. Thank you...im sure i'll write again with more
questions.

Alex