[pct-l] Ride to Campo or Lk Morena Sat night, or Mon morning?

Rebecca Wilcox wilcox.rebecca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:13:49 CDT 2012

My partner and I unfortunately are missing the kickoff to attend a
memorial service. Our flight arrives in San Diego Saturday at 8:46 pm.
This is probably a longshot but we are looking for a way to get to
Lake Morena Saturday night to catch a ride to Campo the next morning
with the last of the kickoff crew. We'll need to find a way to get a
cannister of gas too (are those available at kickoff?).

Barring that, we'll get gas in San Diego Sunday and we were wondering
if anyone is going to Campo early Monday morning (we wanted to avoid
getting there as late as midday via the bus).
Thanks!
-Rebecca and Mark