[pct-l] Please be careful with digest replies

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Apr 29 04:17:30 CDT 2012

Someone replied to a digest quoting a digest, that itself contained a
reply to a digest that quoted a digest, so they burdened list members
with 1000+ lines of text to ask a 2 line question.

if you are subscribed to "Digest" Please, Please, Please be careful
not to do this. A little bit of care on your part can make someone
else's live a lot less annoying.

Thank you.

===

I'd also like to thank the ADZ organizers for putting on a great party
this weekend. I even escaped walking the plank at the Pirate's
Lair..... It was good to see everyone that I usually only get to
communicate via email.

I also managed to get a run in from the campground to Hauser Creek and
back at sunset.

What a wonderful trail.

Brick Robbins
PCT-L Admin