[pct-l] PCT hikers in Plumas County

Emily Hargreaves ozzyemm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:21:36 CDT 2012

I just picked up two hikers (Koala/Dancing Feet and Kyle) in Greenville and
dropped them off in Canyon Dam.  On the way back to Greenville, I saw FIVE
PCT hikers waiting for the bus/ a ride.

Some pointers for PCT hikers in our area:  if someone tells you they can
take you to Greenville, take them up on the offer.  Greenville is halfway
to Chester, and there are amenities/places to stay if necessary.  My
husband offered hikers a ride at the Greenville Wye, and they turned him
down LOL.

I can take folks to Canyon Dam during the day, or Chester in the evening
(when hubby can watch kids.  My van is big and un-airconditioned.  Also,
you can camp on my back lawn, and hitch or get a ride from me in the
morning (limited time offer, while the Belden route is closed).

Piper's Mom, I have lost your number :(.  Could you email me?

My number is 661-331-1306  and my email is ozzyemm at gmail.com

Trail Mex
GORP (Giver of Rides Person)