[pct-l] 18000 miles? I Re: First North Bounders Reaching Canada - "Hello" to Steel-Eye - Scott Williamson - Seven Bears

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.net
Thu Aug 2 10:22:49 CDT 2012

At the 1800 mile point 2 days ago the stones say 18000. I was thinking either someone was really tired of hiking or had started much farther away. Maybe this explains it.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports Socal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

jmhow01 at yahoo.com wrote:

I looked over Cam's blog and am in awe. He's more than mid through a 12 trail thru hike, which includes the pct, cdt, and at!! Plus his website contains some great content. Thanks for the referral. I wish I knew about this earlier so I could have followed him from the beginning.

Jeff

Sent from my iPad
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: