[pct-l] pct-l] update: Chips Fire explodes

Clifford McDonald clifmcdon at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 12:13:34 CDT 2012

I believe that I read in a newspaper account that the fire started at 2am.
It would seem that whoever might have started the camp fire went to sleep
earlier without putting it completely out, awoke later when the fire may
have been out of control, and left in a hurry in the middle of the night. I
wouldn't be surprised if they left in such a hurry, and in the dark that
they left behind many clues as to who they may have been.